We're moving our blog. We've run out of room, I didn't think that would ever happen!
The new blog will be kept semi-private, and will be on a new site.
Please email me or send me a Facebook message for the information and password.
I had intended to move the blog with the start of our second year in Japan, but it didn't make sense to move it in the middle of our adventures with Glenn and Patti. Please stay tuned for more of our personal experiences and interesting stories from our time here in Japan.
Please email me or send me a Facebook message for the information and password.
I had intended to move the blog with the start of our second year in Japan, but it didn't make sense to move it in the middle of our adventures with Glenn and Patti. Please stay tuned for more of our personal experiences and interesting stories from our time here in Japan.
No comments:
Post a Comment